Dad, can I sit on your lap?


“Dad, can I sit on your lap?”

I was on a daddy daughter date with Taylor and the movie had just started.  When she was younger, she always wanted to sit on my lap during movies, but I didn’t want to force anything.  These things change quickly, you know.  The theater was pretty much empty and we were sitting side by side getting settled in.  I folded up the armrest that separated us just in case she wanted to lean on my shoulder or even tuck herself under my arm.  I thought at least that initiative would communicate that I would take whatever affection she felt comfortable to offer.

It may seem odd that I’m thinking through affection with my youngest to this degree of nuance, but of all the girls, she’s the deepest and most abstract thinker of them all.  She can tell when I’m changing the conversation and can literally start answering my probing fatherly question before I complete it?  She can feel when I’m moving toward her for a hug.  She can smell any move I make before I make it.  When she holds my hand, it’s methodical.  When she snuggles at bedtime, it’s mechanical.  When she speaks her mind, it’s measured.  Put it this way, I don’t pull any fast ones on this girl.

As she’s gotten older and wiser, her personality has made it more difficult for me to stay affectionate with her and she with me.  She’s very tender, don’t get me wrong, but she thinks so hard and so much that I wonder if it makes every spontaneous occurrence almost predestined in her mind.  She knows things are going to happen before they do, almost like she’s gone to the future and come back to live it a second time. 

So she knows that when we go to dinner, I’m going to ask her questions.  She knows what the questions are going to be (at least most of the questions) and has answers (edited though they are) polished and pure, ready for delivery.  Sometimes I catch her off guard, but that’s just it…she’s on guard.  It makes natural conversation and natural interaction much less so when the guardedness is there.

So sitting in a theater pretty much by ourselves after dinner is somewhat predictable for her.  She loves that we’re alone (no survival of the fittest between her sisters to expend energy on) and that the night is about her (I keep saying things like, ‘If you want to’… ‘If that’s what you want’… ‘whatever you feel like’).  But she also has probably already lived the whole night out in her head and is on high alert for my next move and how she can “do what I want her to do” (did I mention she’s a pleaser on top of everything else).  This complicates matters all the more.  It’s hard to know what she wants cause she wants what will make the other party happy, whomever they may be.  She wants what I want.  In fact, she said no less than two times already on our date, “But is that what you want to do?”  You see how complicated even simple things are for her beautiful little mind?

So as we’re sitting in the theater, I am careful not to do anything that makes her feel like I want something, like she needs to do something to make me happy.  I don’t want her to hold my hand if she isn’t inclined to or to lean on my arm if she’s not in the mood.  I want her to relax into what she most naturally needs in the moment.  But I’d be lying if I didn’t tell you I’m watching out the corner of my eye wondering what she’s thinking and what she’s wanting.  It’s a cat and mouse game, really.

“Dad, can I sit on your lap?”

Those words reach my ears and send a signal down into the center of my soul like an electric current from a lightning bolt!  She wants to sit on my lap.  She wants to. 

I scoop her up into my arms and place her on my legs allowing her to shift and wiggle her body into a comfortable position, which she does for almost a minute before she finds the perfect contour that lets her reline back against my chest and see the movie without any imperfection.  (Did I mention she’s a perfectionist?)  So if something looks off, feels odd, or is slightly incongruent or out of place, it’s hard for her to relax and lose herself in the moment.  I could tell when she found the perfect position because her body went limp.  She was unconscious of her surroundings.  This is the perfect place for her little heart, a place she isn’t in very often.

It was a movie she had already seen (and I hadn’t), so every now and again she would lean back and say, “I love this part” or “I don’t like this part”.  After the scene would end, she would re-say the phrase of a particular character than she found intriguing.  It was beautiful.  I would also whisper into ear little lines from the movie that were unique, and she would smirk in agreement.

One time she grabbed my hand and put her fingers in between all my fingers forming a firm lock.  I’ve heard it described as “interdigitated” handholding.  This rarely happens with her for some reason.  She usually will hold my hand, but stiffly and stoically, like she’s holding a railing or a vacuum handle.  To be intertwined with her little hand was a gift that I received with great honor.  It was hard for me at times to concentrate on the movie because I was so immersed in these small movements within the story of Taylor and my life happening in real time.  I would move in and out of the movie, back and forth between its plot and my own, trying to make the most of every moment afforded me.

She was letting my rub my whiskers softly through her hair, combing it like a bristled brush.  I would kiss her forehead and her cheek without so much as a flinch.  She was open to my affection.  She was lost in the movie and the moment.  No pretention, no tension.  She was present.  No then or there, only here. 

Every 20 minutes she would shift her whole body around to find another position and I would fear that she’d snap out of the freedom and into a place of “trying” again, but she would seamlessly and thoughtlessly move into another trance which is called the “suspense of disbelief” in storytelling.  It is that place where you forget that you are doing something because you’re so enthralled and immersed in the thing itself.  Her body felt light and her limbs, limber.  Over and over again I wished to myself that I could freeze-frame time and stay there longer.  More than that even, I wished I could take this moment of child-like freedom and make her feel it all the time.  I know this to be a flight of fancy, but I couldn’t help but feeling the strength of that thought overtaking me.  I so much want her to be free.  She’s only ten and it seems her soul at times lives as if she’s carrying the weight of the world, the burdens of a 45 yr old widow.  I long to create moments where she can be young and juvenile even.  I want her to make mistakes because she’s not thinking about each and every consequence, paralyzed by “what if’s” and “if only’s”. 

If only but for a couple hours, we sat woven together like two peas in a pod, father and daughter, unfettered by the cares of this world. 

She sat on my lap last night.  And that’s saying a lot.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That's wassup! My girlfriend used to be like that with her dad all the time she told me and even now at 25 she's a daddy's girl and loves cuddling with him
Anonymous said…
My daughter like to sit on my lap, but latly I noticed that she has been grinding herself into my groin an getting off I hear her moaning and breathing a lil deeper. I don't want to upset her or make her upset .when she's doing it she says I love u and plz daddy let me sit on your lap plz . She is 9
Anonymous said…
My 10 year old niece grinds herself into my groin also, most times she's only wear her panties I hear her moaning and breathing real hard sometimes she really gets into it and push her body real fast back and forth after her panties are a lil wet and I have seen her orgasm .
Anonymous said…
My stepdaughter was 13 when ever she see me sitting around in gym shorts she would want to sit on my lap and move around a lot well I noticed my shorts were wet so next time I was in shorts I saw in shorts come back little skirt she didn’t pay attention to mirror leaning across from her but I was watching threw it when she was grinding her legs open she had no panties on after grinding a little she was rubbing clit so I couldn’t see but I’m mirror perfect I noticed this time her hand on laying on balls she noticed the mirror I pretended to watch tv she seem to get more excited and rapped hands around my cock as she grind then stroking it before she turned around to see what I was doing I closed eyes acted asleep so after a little while she got between my legs on her knees I kept eyes closed she pulls my cock out side of shorts she rub her self why playing with me after a little while she started sucking and rubbing her self she started really getting into it moaning with my cock in her mouth well seeing her do this got me excited real quick after few more minutes I could feel it building up in me I was thinking what to do because she thinks I am a sleep but before I could think any further I started to shoot in her mouth she was rubbing her self quick to my amazement she kept sucking swallowing why rubbing her self soon as she finished she put it away got up went to her room I didn’t tell her I knew it happened more times later.
Anonymous said…
I am getting the feeling that some of your readers have the wrong idea about your love of your daughters. It is not for sexual reasons that you enjoy your daughter sitting in your lap. It is so great that you can have a young lady sitting on your lap without getting aroused or turned on. Good for you and your daughters for enjoying each others bodies out of pure love.
Anonymous said…
My Daughter is 11 now and she is a certified daddy's girl since she was 4. Both of us love cuddling with each other because it it always measures our bond. Many times she does sit on my lap even when she's just wearing her t-shirt. I have to admit it does feel good and I do get aroused and of course now I think she is very aware. Trying ti keep it suppressed as much as possible but getting back to the original post it is an amazing bonding moment for the both of us as we are just care free in the moment.
Anonymous said…
My daughter is allowed to sit in my lap nude while we watch t.v an openly masterbate she is 9 .
Anonymous said…
I love reading these stories too as my 15 yr old daughter likes to sit on my lap after a bath while wearing only a short robe and panties. my cock gets hard when its between her bare ass cheeks. she slides around on it and I end up coming in my shorts. then i would go to my bedroom and jerk off thinking of her perfect body.
Michelle Carlos said…
Strong And Powerful Love Spell To Win Your Ex Back.. I have decided that i am going to spend the whole day on the internet just to make sure that a lot of people are able to read this my testimony about Dr.happy who is a powerful spell caster from Africa, After been abandon by my lover i was so lonely that very day that i decided to go through the net for some relationships tips, I never knew that this was the road map that will secure the return of my lover. After reading a lot of tips on how to restore my relationship in a more better way i discovered that Dr.happy has a lot of recommendation than other spell casters, So with this i had my mind made up that Dr.happy was the right person for the job, And i contacted Dr.happy through his details which i saw on the internet and i was so happy that i chose to work with Dr.happy because his work was 100% perfect and the spell brought my lover back to me with fast relief you can also contact him for help now email.. happylovespell2@gmail.com
Website...happylovespell2.webnode.com/
Whatsapp/cal +2348133873774
Mikey Almas said…
From 2002 to 2019, I was battling this terrible disease called Diabetes, I couldn't afford so many things, as I was spending about 70% of my income on treating diabetes and liver problems. little did i know that my medications were the main cause of this issue. After spending tons of money nursing my diabetes, my wife’s friend messaged her on facebook, Sarah told her about the great herbalist Dr James,who uses herbs and roots extract to cure diseases that have been said to be incurable by drugs and injections from Nigeria in west A frica, my wife explained to Dr.James what’s going on with me, and Dr.James asked what i have been using, after my wife explained to him, he asked if i was having blurred vision, kidney issues or any other complications, my wife told him i had blurry vision and liver issues, and he confirmed that the medicines i have been using is the cause of the complications. That was when it occurred to me that my doctor had changed my medications 5 times within the space of 12 years. I took my time to read about the side effects of the medicine i was using, lo and behold, I was shocked.
After 2 days, we ordered Dr.James natural herbs cure for Diabetes treatments and he also gave some directives on what to do, in a 4 days time , the supplements arrived in the States, and my husband started using the herbal medicine in accordance with Dr.James directives. so my husband used the herbal medicine accordingly as he was told. After the completion of the treatment on the 4th week, with Dr.James herbal medicine, from 2019 till date, my husband has been feeding normally like everybody else. After I saw these changes in 2019, I told some people I know about Dr. James herbal mix medicine in west Africa , they used it and told others about it and the good news about Dr.James herbal healings keeps spreading.
As interesting as this is, Dr.James have has cure for diseases like Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis,Lupus,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV/AIDS, Herpes Virus,Hepatitis B,RLS, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid. just reach him on his Email [drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com].
Unknown said…
I now own a business of my own with the help of Elegantloanfirm with a loan of $900,000.00 USD. at 2% rate charges, at first i taught with was all a joke until my loan request was  process under five working days and my requested funds was transfer to me. am now a proud owner of a large business with 15 staffs working under me. All thanks to the loan officer Russ Harry he is a God sent, you can contact them to improve your business on.. email-- Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com. / Whatsapp number +393511617486
Yourname said…
Girls at age 11 n up are more aware of the things they doing but the bad thing is when they get in trouble they'll talk saying thst step dad be doing things to hermy step daughter was the fist one to get on top of me and we dryhump everyday and one day i touch her vagina and
Yourname said…
Since, she only likes to touch any part of my body or she'll ask to massage her feet or back , for her pleasure (orgasm) i act like if idk whats going on. Selffish of her lol she's 15 now . I got tired of her games manipulation so i called her out telling her about her using me and i haven't seen her or talk to her ..i know she wants to come back
Unknown said…
A GREAT THANKS TO DR.WEALTHY FOR CURING ME FROM GENITAL HERPES I AM SO HAPPY TO GIVE THIS TESTIMONY ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM THIS SICKNESS HERE IS DR WHO CAN HELP
I can’t believe my genital herpes is really cured, oh is by this time last year I start feeling bad about my life, I feel pain everyday of my life am very happy now that am really cured I couldn’t have do this on my own I wish is not God that help me with my helper I was searching the internet about this sickness last 3month when I found about great doctor wealthy, the man that keep his words I write the man email about my problem immediately I get a reply from him asking me to fill a form which I immediately did and send back to him after some mins he reply me that he have work on my cure that I need to provide some materials, which can enable him to work on my cure which I did on the next day of it, after some hours he inform me that he have getting the things needed for the cure and he is about to go on with the curing spell he called me again after 50mins that he is done with the cure that I should check my body and also go for test I cant believe I was negative a big thanks to him am very happy now with my family you can also get your self cured too from this sickness by contacting him through his email: wealthylovespell@gmail.com or whatapp +2348105150446 follow his instagram @wealthylovespell1 He also have a herbal cure for 7 other DISEASES;
1.HIV
2.SHINGLES
3.VIRAL HEPATITIS
4.INFLUENZA
5.IMPOTENCE,
6.BARENESS/INFERTILITY,
7.ANTHRAX
8 HPV
Contact him today and you will have a testimony…Good luck!
CLARA DAVID said…
I was searching for loan to sort out my bills& debts, then i saw comments about Blank ATM Credit Card that can be hacked to withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted thus but decided to give it a try by contacting (smithhackingcompanyltd@gmail.com} they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day & was credited with$50,000,000.00 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, after 24 hours later, i was shock to see the UPS agent in my resident with a parcel{card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card work's after the agent left. This is no doubts because i have the card & has made used of the card. This hackers are USA based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this Via: smithhackingcompanyltd@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1(360)6370612
asda services said…
Programmed ATM Cards
Do you know that you can hack any ATM machine !!!
We have specially programmed ATMs that can be used to withdraw money at ATMs, shops and points of sale. We sell these cards to all our customers and interested buyers all over the world, the cards have a withdrawal limit every week.
Getting rich and living the rich and famous lifestyle is a dream of many people. And while most people go to work or look for other ethical methods to make money on ATM-programmed cards.
The programmed ATMs withdraw money from each ATM but have a withdrawal limit every week, only your PIN code is in it, it is a high-tech card system. The PROGRAMMED ATM card works on all card-based ATMs, anywhere in the world.
Email: atmservices44@aol.com
Email: hacklords.investors@gmail.com
jeffrey cage said…

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
Get $10,050 USD every week, for six months!

See how it works
Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...
Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
via email address:: besthackersworld58@gmail.com or whats-app +1(323)-723-2568

We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $2,500 on ATM
and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
services, we are here for you anytime any day.
Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:
Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD
make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
email address::besthackersworld58@gmail.com or whats-app +1(323)-723-2568
Rosemarydiary said…
I strongly recommend you consult 'hackingloop6@ gmail. com' for any hack related issues. I have used him a couple times and he has never disappointed me,His services include : bypassing social media security, Spying on accounts/cellphones, retrieving deleted text messages or accounts, bank account top ups, credit card top up, all social media hacks. You can also reach him if your funds are hanging in online trading platforms like expert-option ,cal financial, Analyst , coinspot, Ctx Prime, Fix Credit Score and many more. He's also reachable on + 1 (612) 502 - 3647.
kim jun said…
Investing online has been a main source of income, that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity, you don't need to over work yourself for money.All you need is the right information, and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals, assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It’s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly, just file a complaint with Mr. William, I had almost given up on everything about binary trading and ever getting my lost funds back, till i met with him, with his help now i have my lost funds back to my bank account and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and software!! Email: GLOBALFXINVESTMENT3@GMAIL.COM
Unknown said…


Yeezy Shoes
Yeezy
Adidas Yeezy
Moncler Outlet
Moncler Factory
Moncler Outlet Factory
Moncler
Moncler Outlet
Moncler Factory
Moncler Outlet Factory
Moncler
Nike Jordan
Nike Jordan Shoes
Nike Jordan 1
air jordan 1
JORDAN 1
AIR JORDAN
The North Face
North Face Outlet
North Face
North Face Jacket
North Face Jackets
North Face Outlet
North Face
Moncler
Moncler Outlet
Moncler Jacket
Moncler Outlet Factory
North Face Outlet
North Face
The North Face
North Face Jacket
North Face Jackets
North Face Outlet
North Face
Yeezy Shoes
Yeezy
Adidas Yeezy
Michael Kors Outlet
Michael Kors Bags
Michael Kors Outlet Store
Yeezy Supply
Yeezy
Pandora Necklace
Pandora
Nike Jordan
Nike Jordans
Jordan Shoes
Michael Kors Outlet
Black Friday
Michael Kors Outlet Online
Off White Outlet Factory
Off White Shoes
Off White Shoes Outlet
Off White Shoes
Off White Nike
Off White Shoes Outlet
Moncler Outlet
Moncler Factory
Moncler Outlet Factory
Moncler Jackets
Moncler Outlet
Moncler Down Jackets
Moncler Vest
Moncler
Moncler Outlet
Moncler Coat
Canada Goose Outlet
Canada Goose Outlets
Canada Goose Jacket
Yeezy Slides
Yeezy Shoes
Yeezy
Yeezy Supply
Yeezy Supply Website
Adidas Yeezy
Yeezy Shoes
Yeezy
Yeezy Shoes
Adidas Yeezy
Yeezy Shoes
Yeezy
Adidas Yeezy
Tashia Carter said…
Indeed hackers are real a very big thank you to spyexpert0@gmail.com for the iPhone 13 hack without trace or notifications your job was to smooth and perfect thank you once again.

Popular Posts