I'm online...

Anyone that knows me well knows that I'm computer illiterate. There is no more asinine irony than that of me being online. I haven't a clue how it all works, I just know that Dave VanKuelen, my faithful sidekick, and interpreter of computer psychobabble, has graciously put his talents to work on my new website... www.jasonholdridge.com . You have to go visit it. There are a few things yet to upload, but the best thing is that you can purchase the album through the website. Modern technology slays me.

So for all of you people out there "holding your horses", I now invite you to hold them no longer. Let them run free. And if you wouldn't mind, tell you friends about the website and maybe they can let the horses that they didnt' even know they were holding out to gallop wild and free. Seriously, I would love it if you could serve as a sort of street team for me spreading the word and directing people to the website. Let me know if I can answer any questions.

I'm going to Bellefontaine this Wednesday night for a cd release party. If you're around that area...I'd love to see you. This weekend I'm singing with the band at a festival here in Lowell. I'm opening up for Bethany Dillon (Adelsberger). It should be fun...come on over...I'd love to meet you.

Well...I have much to do today for the kingdom. God is doing so much around our church that I don't feel I could keep up if I had a rocket strapped to my backside. I want to pour myself out today, God. Please pour Yourself in.

Comments

pianoman said…
man, i wish i could be there... but i can't, so the best i can do is send my blessings via the internet, and say 'have a wonderful show'. you're going to bless a lot of people with your music. and if you and Bethany do Psalm 29, watch out - people are going to be blown away.

-J :)
Eric said…
Horses are running out of control!
BeththeBlue said…
I just ordered my copy- I'm so excited! Thanks so much.
Michelle said…
Ja,
I looked at your site a few days ago. It's an awesome site. I can't wait to see you on Wednesday. I'll be sure to spread the word about your website. See you on Wednesday!
Gabe said…
Spreading the word to the masses....you know I'll help ya out. Congrats on the album! I've got a podcast I am launching - discussing God / technology / and not letting the latter become the former. I am sending the podcast address out to 150,000 Christian consumer email addresses in two weeks, and would be proud to have you on for 5-10 minutes when I do that blast. You're a pretty important soul - I want God to bless you. Just a phone call, nothing too techie. Email me from taviano.com if you are interested!
Kathy said…
Sounds great! I am sure pianoman would do ANYTHING to be at that concert. Bethany is #1 in his eyes. He thinks you are pretty great also!
marilyn said…
PJ..we LOVE your new cd. I got 3! One for me...Delia and Ryan. It is AWESOME! We were BUMMED we couldn't be with you at Bellefontaine for your new cd'release gathering! Had to take Delia back to college...but we sang our hearts out with you all the way thru those WestVirginia/Virginia mountains to Liberty University in Lynchberg. Delia will spread the word on Campus about her incredable Youth Pastor! :) Thank you for allowing God to use you as a vessel to BLESS us & our world! Your the BEST!
Miss you soooo much! Keep making a JOYFUL NOISE!
with all my love,
momma'com
pianoman said…
PS - if you have more orders than you have cds, will you make more copies?
'cause i showed my sister your website(s) yesterday and she loves your music too, and i think i want to give her your album for her birthday in Sept. i don't know if you'll run out any time soon...?
Nixter said…
Nice website, I found it after listening to Gabe's godmac, it was a great interview - thanks :)

Popular Posts