Out of tune...
- It snowed this past weekend.
- Tons of people were gone for spring break.
- I lost my voice.
- My wife is sick.
- I slept horrible the last two nights.
- The small of my back is smarting something fierce.
- The Yankees lost their season opener.
- Michigan St. decided to not show up for the Finals last night.
- Our girls are constantly revealing more and more crap they're learning at school.
- I've been battle temptation the last two days.
- After a few good weeks, I feel my insides tightening with anxiety again today.
- I've got so much to coordinate coming into this Easter weekend.
- I feel disconnected from important people in my life.
- I missed 24 last night.
- I woke up dizzy for some reason.
- I've been battling "the second-guessing-of-myself" virus that defies immunization.
- I miss my Dad and Mom.
- I'm worrying for certain members of my flock.
And the list goes on and on.
Isn't it great that "though outwardly we are wasting away, inwardly we can be renewed day by day"? I don't know why it's so much easier to compile a list of garbage than it is to compile of list of goodness...but it is.
Tune my heart to sing Thy praise.