thankful...

It is the week before Thanksgiving, and for some reason I feel the need to write out some of the blessings around me that I'm grateful for. I spend a good deal of time bemoaning the bad, I think it's about time I affirm the good.

Here is just a sampling of the myriad of blessings that surround me.

my faithful and beautiful wife.
my fierce and feminine daughters
my idyllic house set back in the woods
my rusty ole' car with the bald tires
my great job as a pastor
my awesome church family
my little town of Lowell
my health and strength
my gifts and abilities
my mind and heart
my friends who care for me
my books and my writings
my guitar
my steadfast parents
my loving siblings
my extraordinary in-laws
my pillow top mattress
my HD flat screen television
my new Tommy Hilfiger underwear
my early morning coffee from Ella's
my staff at Impact who go above and beyond
my freedom to be myself
my goofy scooter
my band of brothers on Wed. mornings
my Mac
my blog
my heritage
my relationship with Jesus and His kingdom
my salvation.

I have so much to be thankful for.

Comments

Popular Posts