I want to say sorry today...
To the world at large: Will you forgive the church for our…
- Denominational Schizophrenia
- Exclusive Christian Subculture
- Money Driven Television Evangelists
- Concern for Salvation but not Starvation
- Merciless Crusades of Holy War
- Angry Fundamentalism and Legalism
- Unwillingness to really listen and feel you pain
To our children, this generation we're raising: Will you forgive us parents for the times of…
- Monotonous Boredom.
- Unprotected Innocence.
- Confusing Silence.
- Destructive Anger.
- Physical, Sexual and Verbal Abuse.
- Workaholism and Distraction.
- Hidden Sexual Addiction.
- Spiritual Rebellion.
- Financial Irresponsibility.
- Missing Physical Affection.
To God for myself: Will you forgive me for my…
- Unrealistic Expectations
- Sinful Secrets.
- Unforgiving and Angry Heart.
- Materialistic Obsession.
- People-Pleasing Preoccupation.
- Inability to Apologize.
- Cowardly Lifestyle.
- Chronic Discontentment.
- Addiction to Busyness.
It just seemed like one of those days to start the day with some apologies...