R.I.P.

Argg...

I hate when I can't find words to describe feelings.

I hate when I can't express the world of my insides to the world of my outsides.

I hate when I can't understand the orginal design of something because I'm degenerate myself.

I hate when I can't seem to reconcile such daunting gaps between sundry interpretations.

I hate when I can't shut my mind down in an effort to catch my breath.

I hate when I can't fathom the mind of God as it relates to his rationale in creating things just so.

I hate when I can't find that inner peace that my heart keeps telling me exists.

I hate when I can't redeem the time because I'm too busy spending it.

I hate when I can't get close to other people no matter how hard I try or don't try.

I hate when I can't even blog sensibly because my brain is fighting itself in a civil war.

So I will post this nonsense and leave it be. Sometimes this archival space serves as a leach field for my cathartic expulsion of emotional excriment. You've got to get rid of it...and this seems like as good a place as any.

I can't wait until my kids read this one someday. Chances are, they probably will be too busy having their own conflicting thoughts about life. May these less than photogenic pictures of my soul rest in peace.

R.I.P

Comments

Popular Posts